Porn’s most prestigious awards handed out in Las Vegas…
This past Saturday, the winners of the 2011 AVN Award winners were announced. The winners were honored at a huge ceremony in Las Vegas. With over 150 categories, the AVN Awards celebrated all that was great about porn over the past year.
As there are a huge number of categories and winners, I’d like to highlight some of the biggest and most prestigious of the categories. For a complete list of winners in all categories, click HERE.
- Best Director – Brad Armstrong; Speed
- Best Feature – Speed
- Best New Starlet – Gracie Glam
- Best Porn Star Website – JoannaAngel.com
- Best Renting & Selling Title of the Year – Batman XXX: A Porn Parody
- Crossover Star of the Year – Riley Steele
- Female Performer of the Year – Tori Black
- Male Performer of the Year – Evan Stone
- Best Actor – Tom Byron
- Best Actress (Tie) – Andy San Dimas and India Summer
- Best Parody (Drama) – BatfXXX: Dark Knight
- Best Parody (Comedy) – Batman XXX: An Axel Braun Parody
- MILF Performer of the Year – Julia Ann
- Transsexual Performer of the Year – Bailey Jay
All in all, there weren’t too many surprises this year. Speed did very well, as it should have, earning an award for Best Feature and Best Director. Perhaps the biggest winner of the night was the film Batman XXX: A Porn Parody. The film dominated the awards, earning seven awards. Apparently, horny people love them some Batman. Who knew? And Tori Black, who was also a co-host of the event, winning Female Performer of the Year surprised absolutely no one as she remains one of the hottest attractions in the adult industry.
And now that the awards have all been given out for everything that was good and great in 2010, we can all focus on the year of porn ahead. For all of the latest news, reviews, and commentary about everything porn, keep it tuned to this website. We’ll be sure to keep you filled in on everything worth knowing about the adult industry in 2011.