People won things at the 2016 Inked Awards ceremony!
A few months ago, I told you all about who was nominated for an Inked Award. A few days ago, the winners of those awards were announced. The 2016 Inked Awards ceremony took place on November 5th in Edison New Jersey. The event was hosted by adult performer and tattoo enthusiast Kleio Valentien, while Catherine Taylor, Jas and Anna Bell Peaks served as trophy girls.
But you probably don’t care about any of that shit. You just want to know who won which awards. Fine.
The 2016 Inked Awards – Complete List of Winners
- Cam Girl of the Year: Tisha Draven
- Starlet of the Year: Anna Bell Peaks
- Female Performer of the Year: Romi Rain
- Male Performer of the Year: Small Hands
- BBW of the Year: Alexxxis Allure
- Scene of the Year: Rachael Madori and Mick Blue – Anal Intoxication (Evil Angel)
- Group Scene of the Year: Romi Rain, Allie Haze and Toni Ribas – Deadly Rain (Brazzers)
- Director of the Year: Mick Blue
- DVD of the Year: Deadly Rain (Brazzers)
- Girl/Girl Scene of the Year: Kleio Valentien and Sammie Six – Ronda Arouse Me (Burning Angel)
- Studio of the Year: Evil Angel
- Bill Snyder Achievement Award: Mitch Fontaine
- Best Ink: Kleio Valentien
- Best Model Website: Anna Bell Peaks
- Feature of the Year: Leigh Raven
- Perfect Pussy: GermanFlavor2
- Best Ass: Kissa Sins
- Social Media Queen: GermanFlavor2
- Best Anal: Holly Hendrix
- Best Oral: Cali Carter
- Pornvert Memorial Award: Christophe Peyras of Alt Girl Media
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Missy Suicide
A few observations…
Anna Bell Peaks, Romi Rain, Kleio Valentien and GermanFlavor2 were the big winners of the night. Each won two awards and of the twenty-two trophies handed out, these ladies walked away with eight of them. It’s also pretty clear that the judges loved the shit out of Deadly Rain (Brazzers) because that film also won two awards.
I have no idea what the difference is between Starlet of the Year and Female Performer of the Year.
I was surprised to see Mick Blue win Director of the Year over Joanna Angel. Considering the quantity and quality of tattoo-heavy XXX releases from Burning Angel over the past year (Dysfucktional Family, Ole For Anal, Ronda Arouse Me, etc.), I would have thought it was hers to lose. Which, I guess, she did.
What do you think?
If you have any thoughts or feelings or stupid ramblings you’d like to share with us, do so in the comments section below.